Digital PR is an online marketing strategy used to increase an organisation’s online presence. PR agencies who offer digital PR services conduct outreach with media and influencers to gain publication of content with high-quality backlinks, social media mentions and improve Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for the brands being promoted.
The aim is to drive people to a company’s or brand’s website where the purpose is to capture their attention and provide at least one attractive offer that is going to engage them enough to sign up to get more of the same.
And then keep them as a loyal follower of your brand!
To achieve this requires many different steps, some of which are covered here:
1. First up you need to know who your target audiences are and understand where they hang out.
2. Write content that is interesting to read and will rank online for your keywords. Look for suitable channels where content can be posted that will be read/seen by your target audiences. And ensure you get a backlink to your preferred landing page.
3. The website’s landing page should be the hero of all your marketing efforts, which are to drive traffic there and generate leads. If it isn’t achieving this, then try something else.
4. Use data and analytics to verify if what you are doing is working. If it isn’t, adjust your activities and keep monitoring.
5. Use online and social media advertising to reach new audiences and keep in front of existing followers.
I hope this helps in getting your mind to start thinking digitally. The traditional way of doing things is getting less and less so it’s important to embrace today’s digital world.
If you need any help with your digital PR strategy or its execution, please contact WMC PR using this form here.
A: 5a Hartnett Close, Mulgrave VIC 3170
T: +613 9803 2588