If you have recently appointed a PR agency to assist with your communication materials or to undertake a strategic PR program or handle your publicity and promotion, this PR blog looks at how to evaluate them.
If you are yet to appoint a PR agency, this white paper will explain the options and what you need to take into account. It’s titled: Appointing a Public Relations Agency: a How-To for SMEs
To help with the evaluation process, below are 10 questions that small to medium business should ask themselves in measuring the value of their public relations agency, whether it is working on a project or ongoing basis.
After two to three months review and answer these questions:
1. Did they perform the tasks that were agreed upon at commencement?
2. Did they keep within the budget?
3. Are they easy (and nice people!) to deal with?
4. Are they proactive?
5. Are they creative in their approach?
6. Is their work error-free?
7. Have they achieved what they said they would?
8. Do they have plans and strategies for the short, medium and long term?
9. How are they measuring their performance? Yes, ask them.
10. Are they meeting agreed objectives?
How many ticks did you give them?
If you’re happy with the responses to these questions, the agency would appear to be a good fit for your business.
If you would like to learn more about how WMC Public Relations could help your business or one that you know needs PR, please give us a call on 03 9803 2588.
A: 5a Hartnett Close, Mulgrave VIC 3170
T: +613 9803 2588