Shaping the attitudes of your target audiences should be an integral part of your organisation’s marketing process and PR program.
WMC Public Relations works with clients to identify interesting, newsworthy and valuable information about the organisation and the industry in which it operates.
Our media relations campaign will tailor this information to suit targeted media organisations (press, radio and television) as well as websites, bloggers, etc. Some topics that are newsworthy include:
- large, prestigious or unusual contracts
- a new factory or building and expansion of existing facilities
- an interesting project or application
- new management
- new manufacturing methods and new equipment or machinery
- new products and services
- statements of industry trends
- winning an award
Case studies are an excellent vehicle to gain media coverage as long as there is a challenge and solution that can be highlighted.